Hey there fat face, turd breath, boonhole, butt sniffer, poopsicle, back-butt, chesticle, ponny poo. Welcome to our world.

Monday, July 19, 2010

From Provo to Phoenix

1. The food at the Dairy Freez in Parowan was barftastic. I had a burrito. I might have preferred one from the microwave. And the so called Guacamole on it was runny and not even green. They make good ice cream, but everything else isn't worth the time.

(Parowan's is called "Dairy Freez", apparently they can't spell there.)

2. The quaintness of Parowan makes me smile. We checked out the house my Grandpa grew up in, which is now abandoned. As we walked into the door way, which was blown open, I thought I heard Brooke fart, then I thought it was an animal hissing at me, then Brookie said, "Look a Hummingbird." So we looked around the house which must have been adorable in it's glory days. We stayed clear of the basement though because I saw/heard an animal down there. And I was too afraid of falling through to try the stairs. There were papers and various objects scattered over the floor and a splendid trunk in the middle of one room. Oh and there was a fresh poop from whatever animal was inhabiting it, probably a cat. All in all the house was cute though, and with some fixing up I would totally live there. The thing about Parawon is that nearly every house is antiquey and amazing. I know I couldn't handle a town that small, but I could definitely go for a summer home there...

(I think it's the house on the left. My Grandpa must be the little boy in front.)

3. Nothing really ticked me off today. Howabout another smile. Some relative of mine constructed a seesaw that is set on two giant wagon wheels long long ago. So you can seesaw and move along, at the same time! I have video of my older siblings on it as toddlers in a parade. I found this being used by my second cousins once removed next door to where we were staying yesterday. Brookie and I pretty much had to try it. I swear I didn't stop smiling until I was off. Seesaws are just as amazing as I always imagined. I would recommend them to anyone.

(Ours is a few decades older, but you get the idea.)

4. During the car ride home Scott pointed out a car and said, "There goes a Wankel." I was very confused, because it as a Mazda, not a Wankel. I turns out a Wankel is a kind of engine. That's not what made me laugh though. The thing that made me laugh was Brooke's response. She said, "Wankel? Sounds like a mix between an ankle and a..." She didn't finish the sentence, but she didn't have to. It made me chuckle. Because it's true. And now I will never look at the Mazda Wankel rotary engine the same again.

(Look! A Wankel 2000 in Serie!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brooke Brooke Brooke. That girl makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete