Hey there fat face, turd breath, boonhole, butt sniffer, poopsicle, back-butt, chesticle, ponny poo. Welcome to our world.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Redefine.

Okay. We need to redefine, or maybe just define. This blog is yet to have a set purpose. I propose that we use it to spew our feelings on... 1. Things we think are gross. 2. Things that make us smile. 3. Things that tick us off. and 4. Things that make us laugh. I figure we can just add stuff whenever we feel like it. I'll start it off...

1. Last night I realized how gross milk crusties are. They are bits of dried milk and they fall in your cup and you drink them and that's disgusting.


I'm going to switch 2 & 3 b/c it makes more sense that way.

3. I lost my favorite clip at the Girl Talk concert. It must have just come off while I was being shoved around and sweat all over by drunk/high people. It ticked me off.


2. I made three new clips today to make up for it. Two for me and one for Brookester. They make me smile.


4. I don't have a laugh, so I'm going to do another "Gross". I witnessed, for the first time, two girls making out at the previously mentioned concert. It was absolutely grotesque. Don't worry, there's no picture for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment