Hey there fat face, turd breath, boonhole, butt sniffer, poopsicle, back-butt, chesticle, ponny poo. Welcome to our world.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Okay I guess I haven't posted in a while... a long while. But I promise I'm still alive.

Gross: Some turd decided to place a random bag of bad rice outside our door. This wouldn't have been an issue if we knew what it was but we didn't and therefore thought it was something for us. Note, it came on my birthday. So we opened it up and dug through it a bit, but alas, it was nothing more than smelly rice, the lid of a can, and a piece of paper towel. What a lovely birthday gift.

Smile: On Sunday evening after the Christmas Devotional from the First Presidency, we were hanging out on the couch when I heard the sound of "Birdhouse In Your Soul" by They Might Be Giants. It was my phone. I quickly rifled through my purse and found it only to see the word BLOCKED as the caller. Last time I answered a call like this it was from (in Taylor's words) "my Mexican Lover". That kid that kept calling when even after I said I'd moved to a different state. Anyhow, for this reason I passed the phone off to Taylor so she could deal with it. She hit answer and to my surprise the song "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley came through the earpiece. Someone was trying to prank call me. We just listened and sang along and eventually Taylor said, "We can do this all night!" and they hung up. It may have been Tyson (who claims to have had a similar experience), or it may have been Kyle (who denied it readily), or it really could have been anyone. But whoever you are, you made me smile.

Ticked: I had to take a math test on my birthday. Class ended at 2:00. I studied from 2:00 to 4:30. I finished my test at 7:00. At that point it was very cold and I had to sit at the bus stop for twenty minutes. Okay, I wasn't necessarily "ticked" but I wanted to be home and warm very badly. On a happier note, I was very surprised to find that I had received a 90% on said math test. A lovely birthday present.

Laugh: I believe that the movie Flushed Away is very much an underrated film. I convinced my friends to watch it with me on my birthday. The first time I begrudgingly watched it with Brookie I expected a dumb kids movie and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I think my friends expected the same, and for all I know they may have hated it, but I find it very witty and entertaining and I think that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment